- Nothing accompanying an entry will be returned.
- Once a competition’s final deadline has passed, you will not be able to access the online entry system; be sure to print copies of your forms in advance.
- Once an entry has been submitted, no edits, replacements or exchanges will be accepted. If you wish to submit an edited version of a previously submitted entry, you should enter it as a new entry (fees at the time of submission do apply; you may wish to edit the title slightly as well so that you can differentiate them).
- Check your spelling carefully including all information, email addresses etc. Incorrect email addresses may result in transmission of important information being delayed and/or unsuccessful.
- Be sure that your email addresses are not blocked, or you may not receive critical information, receipts, confirmations etc.
- All competitions accept online entries only.
- It is permissible that your work be sold, you are required to currently own the work.
- Rose Dynasty Foundation Inc. assumes all entries are original and are the works of the entrant, with all rights granted therein.
- Rose Dynasty Foundation Inc. is not liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant and will not become involved in copyright disputes.
- The terms (during checkout) are referring to agreeing to allow us publish images of the entry/work on our website, in digital products such as ads promoting the competitions. The terms are providing rights for Rose Dynasty Foundation Inc. to make prints of the work (or merchandise, etc.) and sell them. We may use the images in promotional materials for future contests, but we always try to give credit when reprinting.
INFORMATION TO HAVE READY WHEN ENTERING
All submitter information; the submitter is who we will refer to as the artist, and who we will contact with any questions, updates etc. If the submitter and the artist are not the same, please indicate accordingly in parenthesis, on the submitter name line.
- Valid email address; be sure that your email addresses are not blocked, or you may not receive critical information, receipts, confirmations etc.
- Image files prepared according to specifications.
- Entry Fee
WINNING/FEATURED ARTISTS SHOULD BE PREPARED TO SUPPLY
All entrants should be prepared to be able to send a print-quality replacement file should their entry be among those selected as a winner. For publication, these files should be 300 dpi or higher when saved at approximately 8×10 inches, ideally, and 5×7 inches at minimum.
FILE/ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ONLINE ENTRIES (ALL COMPETITIONS)
- Files should be .JPEG/JPG, PNG, PDF
- File size maximum is not to exceed 512 MB
- Please avoid using punctuation in entry titles (ex: use My Entry Title – not “My Entry Title”)
Note: When entering online, the viewing screen & thumbnail which you will see during the entry process is for general reference only and does not reflect the image quality that will be viewed by jurors. The file that you attach is exactly as it will appear to the jurors.